Course Name: IRATA Level 3 - Upgrade
* To be capable of site supervision for rope access work projects.
To demonstrate advanced rescue and rigging techniques along with knowledge of relevant regulations, work techniques and equipment use and limitations.
* Sound knowledge of the IRATA code of practice, risk assessments, method statements and worksite organisation.
* Safely and efficiently carrying out a range of rope access.
* Climbing on structures using work positioning and fall arrest techniques.
* A range of rescues including both abseil and hauling techniques.
* Advanced rescue and team exercises.
* IRATA Level 3 trainees receive certificate & card valid for three (3) years after completing the assessment with pass mark.